| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mocamedes/ Namibe in October is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 2 days.
- In October the skies in Mocamedes/ Namibe are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:50 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:28.
- There are approximately 7:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mocamedes/ Namibe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mocamedes/ Namibe:
- Luanda, Angola - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) N
- Luena, Angola - 921.6 kms (572.7 miles) ENE
- Huambo, Angola - 471.2 kms (292.8 miles) NE
- Zambezi, Zambia - 1195.6 kms (743 miles) E
- Mongu, Zambia - 1180.1 kms (733.3 miles) E
- Senanga, Zambia - 1194.3 kms (742.2 miles) E
- Rundu, Kavango, Namibia - 866.1 kms (538.2 miles) ESE
- Windhoek, Namibia - 970.4 kms (603 miles) SSE
- Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia - 887.4 kms (551.4 miles) SSE