| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mocamedes/ Namibe in December is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with infrequent rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid is dumped during on average 3 days.
- The skies in Mocamedes/ Namibe are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:17 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 13:00.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Mocamedes/ Namibe December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mocamedes/ Namibe, Angola
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mocamedes/ Namibe:
- Luanda, Angola - 715.8 kms (444.8 miles) N
- Luena, Angola - 921.6 kms (572.7 miles) ENE
- Huambo, Angola - 471.2 kms (292.8 miles) NE
- Zambezi, Zambia - 1195.6 kms (743 miles) E
- Mongu, Zambia - 1180.1 kms (733.3 miles) E
- Senanga, Zambia - 1194.3 kms (742.2 miles) E
- Rundu, Kavango, Namibia - 866.1 kms (538.2 miles) ESE
- Windhoek, Namibia - 970.4 kms (603 miles) SSE
- Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia - 887.4 kms (551.4 miles) SSE